RIUNITE ULTIMATE TAILGATE PARTY SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED AS A PART OF THE PRIZE PACKAGE.
The Riunite Ultimate Tailgate Party Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by VB Imports, Old Brookville, NY 11545 (the "Sponsor").
The Sweepstakes is administered by One Line Agency, Inc., 29 Chelsea Drive, Syosset, NY 11791 (the “Administrator”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited.
- TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins 12:00AM Eastern Time ("ET") on August 1, 2016 and ends 11:59PM ET on October 31, 2016 ("Entry Period").
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand-Prize winner will receive the Ultimate Tailgate Party package to include access to an invitation-only RV pre-game tailgate party for the winner and nineteen (19) guests at a pro football stadium located in closest proximity to his/her legal residence. The tailgate party will include twenty (20) upper-level game tickets, catered food and beverages (non-alcoholic), team gift bags and an appearance by a retired local pro football player. The package will also include a $5,000 check made payable to the winner for projected taxes. Grand-Prize winner and guests must attend the same luxury RV pre-game tailgate party on a date(s) provided by the Sponsor. Tailgate party to be held for approximately 2.5 hours prior to kickoff in a lot located within close proximity to the stadium. Grand-Prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to accommodations, meals, fuel, parking, gratuities and incidentals. Tailgate must take place by January 1, 2017. Blackout dates may apply. All arrangements are subject to change based on availability and Sponsor’s approval. Once tailgate party is booked, no changes or cancellations will be accepted and no extensions or exceptions apply. Other restrictions may apply. Grand-Prize winners’ guests must be at least 21 years of age. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $22,000, but actual final value of tailgate party may vary based on game ticket availability at time of purchase. Five (5) First Prizes will be awarded. First-Prize winners will receive a tailgate set for a desired pro football team including a pop-up tent, chair and cooler. ARV of First Prize is $550. ARV of all prizes is $24,750. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes or assessments and any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS Form W-2G from Sponsor for the calendar year in which the prize is awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be chosen in a random drawing on or about November 7, 2016 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging organization whose decision with respect to the selection of the winners and the interpretation of these rules and regulations will be final. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Winners and guests will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law) within five (5) business days. If potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days, an email notification is not acknowledged after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Sponsor within specified time period, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Personally identifiable information received will be used only to verify eligibility and award prizes.
- GENERAL RULES: By acceptance of prize, Winners and Winners’ guests grant permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use their names, city, state, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, participants hereby agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. No transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes.
- HOLD HARMLESS: Sweepstakes provided "as is". Winners and entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible or liable for, and each winner and entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from losses, damages, or injuries of any kind to person, including personal injury or death, or property resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activity, including, but not limited to, the acceptance/possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or any injury or damage to entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any prize or any part of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder.
- RULES/NAME OF WINNERS: A copy of the official rules can be found on the Website at www.riunitetailgate.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Riunite Ultimate Tailgate Party" Sweepstakes Official Rules, c/o One Line Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505 (return postage may be omitted where prohibited). Requests received after January 1, 2017 will not be honored. For a list of the winners, available after November 25, 2016, visit www.riunitetailgate.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Riunite Ultimate Tailgate Party” Sweepstakes Winner's List, c/o One Line Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505 (return postage may be omitted where prohibited). Requests received after March 31, 2017 will not be honored.
- DISPUTES To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by an appropriate New York State Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, other alcoholic beverage suppliers, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, Sponsor, web design, advertising, and prize fulfillment companies (collectively, "Sweepstakes Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
To enter, go to www.riunitetailgate.com (the “Website”). Click on the Sweepstakes tab and complete the official online entry form including your full name, complete mailing address, email address, telephone number and date of birth. Send your entry by clicking on the submit button on the Sweepstakes page.
Limit one entry per email address per day. All entries must be received by 11:59PM ET on October 31, 2016. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decision of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
An entrant who properly registers to enter the Sweepstakes will have the opportunity to receive bonus entries by using the sharing feature provided on the Website. For every share, the referring entrant will receive one (1) bonus entry. Entrants can earn up to five (5) bonus entries for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor may photograph, videotape, and otherwise record the Ultimate Tailgate Party for promotional and other purposes as designated by Sponsor (collectively, “Footage”). Footage will be owned by Sponsor who has the right, along with its designees, to use, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy, exploit, and make derivative works from such Footage and all elements embodied therein, including any names and likenesses embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, for advertising, promotional, trade and other purposes.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting email account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of the Sponsor. Return of any prize notification as "undeliverable" will result in disqualification. If for any reason any prize is not claimed or a winner is disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website involved in the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, including attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including any websites used in connection therewith and any prize awarded hereunder, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sweepstakes Entities.